These 10 celebrity friend pairs are definitely celebrating National Best Friends Day today.
1. Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton
2. Martha Stewart and Snoop Dogg
The friendship between business maven Martha Stewart and legendary rapper Snoop Dogg proves that opposites do attract. Their shared love of entertaining spawned Martha & Snoop's Potluck Dinner Party, their hit VH1 show.
3. Jennifer Lopez and Leah Remini
Ironically, this duo met through Jennifer Lopez's ex-husband Marc Anthony who was friends with Leah Remini. While the marriage didn't last, this friendship has stood the test of time. They even made a movie together called Second Act (2018).
4. Ben Affleck and Matt Damon
Nothing bonds two people like an Oscar win. At least that was the case for these guys who wrote and acted in Good Will Hunting (1998), the film that skyrocketed them to fame.
5. Busy Philipps and Michelle Williams
There's no bestie like Busy. Friends stick together through highs and lows, and these ladies are no exception.
6. Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen
7. Courteney Cox and Jennifer Aniston
8. Jordan Peele and Keegan-Michael Key
9. Paul Walker and Vin Diesel
10. Oprah Winfrey and Gayle King
- Addison-Rae - Celebrity Page ›
- Duff Goldman Talks New Baking Show 'Duff's Happy Fun Bake Time ... ›
- Carly's New Bestfriend - Celebrity Page ›