Priyanka and Nick would not officially start dating for another year but back in May 2017 they went to the Met Gala together both wearing Ralph Lauren. They both denied the dating rumors sparked by their stroll down the red carpet together.
Almost exactly one year later, Nick and Priyanka took their first picture together while on a date to a Los Angeles Dodgers game on Memorial Day weekend.
Two months later Nick got down on one knee and proposed to Priyanka. They announced their engagement on Instagram with photographs from their engagement party.
The beautiful couple tied the knot four months after getting engaged. They had two ceremonies, a traditional Hindu and a Christian one, in the bride's native country India.
Priyanka Chopra got to star in the Jonas Brothers "Sucker" music video back in February of 2019. She was accompanied by her sister-in-laws Danielle Jonas and Sophie Turner. Joe Jonas and Sophie were not yet married at the time but have since and have welcomed their first child.
Priyanka and Nick went to the Met Gala together again in 2019 but now as a married couple. They embraced the events Camp theme in these amazingly sparkly outfits.
Both Priyanka and Nick are tugging at our heart strings by posting these beautiful photos and captions to commemorate their second wedding anniversary.
- The Jonas Brothers Drop New Christmas Song And Video ... ›
- Jonas Brothers Perform Netflix's New Holiday Series 'Dash & Lily ... ›
- Jennifer Aniston Welcomes New Member To Her Family - Celebrity ... ›
- Inside Priyanka and Nick Jonas's Dream Wedding - Celebrity Page ›
- Priyanka Chopra Makes The Sweetest Tribute For Nick Jonas' Birthday ›
- Priyanka Chopra Jonas Talks Starting A Family, Meeting Nick Jonas, Her Memoir And More - Celebrity Page ›