The biggest trial of 1969 is coming to Netflix.
'The Trial of the Chicago 7'
Created by Aaron Sorkin, The Trial of the Chicago 7 follows the infamous 1969 trial of seven defendants charged with conspiracy, from the protesting in Chicago at the 1968 Democratic Convention. The cast includes: Eddie Redmayne, Alex Sharp, Sacha Baron Cohen, Jeremy Strong, John Carroll Lynch, Yahya Abdul-Mateen II, Mark Rylance, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Ben Shenkman, J.C. MacKenzie, Frank Langella, Noah Robbins, Danny Flaherty, John Doman, and Mike Geraghty.
Netflix describes the movie as:
"The film is based on the infamous 1969 trial of seven defendants charged by the federal government with conspiracy and more, arising from the countercultural protests in Chicago at the 1968 Democratic National Convention. The trial transfixed the nation and sparked a conversation about mayhem intended to undermine the U.S. government."
The Trial Of Chicago 7 premieres exclusively on Netflix, October 16, 2020.
- Lollapalooza Drops Livestream Festival Lineup - Celebrity Page ›
- Nominees for Limited Documentary Series - Celebrity Page ›
- Netflix Acquires International Rights From Viacom For "SpongeBob ... ›
- Movie Review: 'The Trial Of The Chicago 7' Invites A Few Objections But Makes A Compelling Case - Celebrity Page ›
- A Year Unlike Any Other: An Inside Look At Award Season - Celebrity Page ›