DeVine is known for making audiences laugh in the hit comedy series Workaholics and in films like Mike and Dave: Need Wedding Dates and Isn't It Romantic. Now DeVine will be starring in a new family comedy.
According to IMDB the new feature:
"Follows Andy, who, at the urging of his former mentor and Magic Camp owner Roy Preston, returns as a counselor to the camp of his youth hoping to reignite his career."
DeVine stars as Andy Tuckerman the magician and along with Gillian Jacobs, Josie Totah, Aldis Hodge, Rochelle Aytes, Rebecca Metz, Rosalind Chao, Mitchel Hitchcock, and Jeffrey Tambor and comes from the director of Mean Girls, Mark Waters. The film also involved four different screenwriting teams and can be credited to Micah Fitzerman-Blue & Noah Harpster, Matt Spicer & Max Winkler, and Dan Gregor & Doug Mand. The film is based on a story by Gabe Sachs and Jeff Judah. Check out the new family feature film this Friday, August 14th!
- Quibi Renews 'Punk'd', 'Singled Out' for New Seasons - Celebrity Page ›
- Children's Book 'The One And Only Ivan' Will Premiere On Disney Plus ›
- WATCH: Sarah Paulson In The New 'Ratched' Trailer - Celebrity Page ›
- Netflix Releases First Trailer for 'Project Power' - Celebrity Page ›
- Rebecca Black Releases 'Friday' Remix in Honor of The Song's 10 Year Anniversary - Celebrity Page ›