Since the release of the new single "Easy On Me," Adele keeps surprising fans. Adele One Night Only will premiere November 14th on CBS with an exclusive look on the singer's new album and personal life.
CBS - November 14 https://t.co/BnmZgeTheT— Adele (@Adele) 1634559441.0
Adele is officially back with new music.
Her highly anticipated album "30" is set to be released on November 19th, but the Grammy Award singer is ready to offer an exclusive preview with CBS' special Adele One Night Only -- a superlative concert performance with the singer's most iconic hits, along with brand new songs never performed or heard before.
But the surprises don't end here.
The special will feature an interview with famous host Oprah Winfrey in her rose garden. This is going to be the first-televised interview about "30" in its entirety and the singer will exclusively open up about the meaning of the songs and her personal life.
Adele has indeed shared on an Instagram live that the new album is extremely personal and tries to explain the reasons of her recent divorce to her son.
There's only one thing to do at this point... Prepare the tissues and patiently wait for November 14th, a few days before the heartbreaking album officially comes out.
But as you wait for the iconic special, you can watch (or re-watch) "Easy On Me"'s music video down below.
Adele - Easy On Me (Official Video)
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Discusses 'In The Heights' Casting Criticisms ... ›
- Trending Stories - Celebrity Page ›
- The Best Songs From Adele's '21' - Celebrity Page ›
- Adele Announces Release Date For Highly Anticipated Album '30 ... ›
- A preview of Adele's new interview with Oprah - Celebrity Page ›
- 'Adele One Night Only' Sheds Light on the Artist's Personal and Vocal Strength - Celebrity Page ›
- Adele Just Dropped '30' And She's Just As Excited As Fans Are - Celebrity Page ›