The second episode of season 16 of America's Got Talent ended in emotional and heartfelt fashion. 30 year old singer, Nightbride, delivers a stunning performance and receives Simon Cowell's Golden Buzzer despite a "2 percent chance of survival."
On Tuesday, America's Got Talent judge Simon Cowell pushed the coveted Golden Buzzer for the first time in the show's 16th season. He did so for Ohio native Jane, or Nightbride, who is currently battling cancer in her lungs, spine, and liver.
For her audition, the singer performed an original song "It's OK" highlighting her past year struggles with the deadly disease. "It's important that everyone knows I'm so much more than the bad things that happened to me," Nightbride expressed. After her performance, the singer received a standing ovation from both the audience and the judges which include Simon Cowell, Heidi Klum, Howie Mandel, and Sofia Vergara. Cowell topped off the enthusiasm with his Golden Buzzer, sling-shotting Nightbride straight to the live shows later this summer.
Hello Everyone, I want you all to meet @_nightbirde. She\u2019s my Golden Buzzer act on @AGT this year. She is a true inspiration, this was a very special moment #AGTpic.twitter.com/jDEuV49fLz— Simon Cowell (@Simon Cowell) 1623204216
America's Got Talent airs Thursday (8 P.M. ET) on NBC.
- AGT Winner Shin Lim Ready To Make Magic Again In Vegas - Celebrity Page ›
- Heidi Klum Pushes AGT Golden Buzzer For Magical Quick-Change Artist - Celebrity Page ›
- AGT Winner & Magician Shin Lim Returns To Las Vegas - Celebrity Page ›
- America's Got Talent is now a live Vegas show - Celebrity Page ›
- Must-See 'America's Got Talent' Acts In Las Vegas: Piff The Magic Dragon, Kodi Lee & More! - Celebrity Page ›