Dancing With The Stars is off to a great start in its 29th season, with host Tyra Banks leading the way for the new contestants. In today's segment of Inside Look, we got a chance to chat with DWTS veteran Alan Bersten, who won last season's competition with Hannah Brown.
This season, Bersten has been paired with Skai Jackson, a Disney Channel alum.
Jackson appeared on the Disney series, Jessie, as one of the leading actresses from 2011-2015. She reprised her role in the spin-off series, Bunk'd, which aired from 2015-2018. Since the show, the star has continued to act and maintain an impressive presence on social media.
On last week's Dancing With The Stars, the dancing duo has a bit of a mishap which caused Jackson to grab on to Bersten's hair to avoid falling.
Skai's Viral Moment On #DWTS
Goodbye 😭😭 https://t.co/Ui5GObuPQE— Skai Jackson (@Skai Jackson) 1600836210.0
"The way I pulled my dance partners hair when I slipped...I didn't notice I did that."
But, there's no hard feelings! The pair survived the elimination for the week and according to Alan Bersten, Jackson is "super determined."
Now, Alan is preparing for 'Disney Night' with the star, and is hoping to wow audiences with the routine.
"I feel like Disney fits Skai really well. She's been on it for eight years. So I feel like Disney is going to be a very special night for us. Skai has such a positive outlook on life, she has so much energy."
You can watch the Disney-themed episode of #DWTS tonight on ABC.
- Alan Bersten Prepares For Disney Night On 'Dancing With The Stars ... ›
- Tyra Banks Will Be The New Host Of 'Dancing With The Stars ... ›
- Tom Bergeron Is Leaving 'Dancing With The Stars' - Celebrity Page ›
- Derek Hough Joins 'Dancing With The Stars' Judging Panel ... ›
- The Most Controversial 'Dancing With the Stars' Contestants of All-Time - Celebrity Page ›
- Alan Bersten Talks Competitive Season Of 'Dancing With The Stars' & Working With Amanda Kloots - Celebrity Page ›