Most actors are lucky if they get one big break in their career. But for Melody Thomas Scott, it has been a lifetime of success.
Always Young and Restless in bookstores
From starting as a child star, to her 40 year, Emmy award winning run on The Young and the Restless. Melody Thomas Scott has seen and experienced it all, including abuse and heartbreak. Now she's sharing it all in her brand new memoir, due out August 18th. Check out this conversation she had with BJ Korros of The Hollywood Moment.
- MTV Cancels Indoor Performances For VMAs - Celebrity Page ›
- Fire Rages Through Rachael Ray's Home in Upstate New York ... ›
- BTS Revealed A New Single And Album Are Coming - Celebrity Page ›
- Soap Star Melody Thomas Scott On Her New Book, Favorite Kiss ... ›
- Get Ready To Laugh! Inside Look At "Top Secret Videos" On TruTV - Celebrity Page ›