Recent news broke out that Stassi Schroeder, Kristen Doute, Max Boyens, and Brett Caprioni were fired from Vanderpump Rules because of allegations of racism. Due to Andy Cohen's huge presence on Bravo, he felt that he needed to address his role in the situation.
Andy Cohen Speaks Out
In a statement made on his SiriusXM Channel "Radio Andy" he says:
"I absolutely support Bravo's decision. I think it was the right decision. I feel like I remind people of this all the time, I am not in charge of programming at Bravo anymore and I am not an executive producer of Vanderpump Rules. What I want people to know is I have no say in hiring or firing people."
NeNe Leakes took to Instagram to comment about the firings of Max and Brett. In her comment she said:
"Well alrighty then! Now we have a few more questions to ask about in other areas where there's a major difference. Should we talk privately or publicly?"
In response to NeNe, Andy said he had never seen that post, but he is having those important conversations. On his show he says:
"Well there is a lot more to discuss, there is a lot more and we're already having those discussions and I had a great, very long talk with Kandi two days ago. She had some really fantastic suggestions for how we can move forward and we're all ears."
- Lisa Vanderpump Honored with Hollywood Legacy Award For ... ›
- 'Vanderpump Rules' Fires Stassi Schroeder, Kristen Doute For Past ... ›
- MTV Fires 'Siesta Keys' Star Alex Kompothecras For Racist Posts - Celebrity Page ›
- Andy Cohen's And Anderson Cooper's Sons Virtually Meet For The First Time - Celebrity Page ›
- Keanu Reeves And Alex Winter Talk 'Bill And Ted' With Andy Cohen At SiriusXM Virtual Town Hall - Celebrity Page ›