This Father's Day, best friends Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen introduced their sons to each other for the first time in a virtual meet up on WWHL.
Anderson Cooper is a New Father!
CNN's Anderson Cooper recently became a father when his son, Wyatt, was born via surrogate on April 27. Andy Cohen became a father in February 2019 when his son, Benjamin, was born. On yesterday's episode of WWHL, the two friends agreed it was a good time for their sons to finally meet each other. When the two kids got on the virtual meeting, Cohen said this:
"Look, that's going to be your good buddy Wyatt."
Cohen was diagnosed with COVID-19 earlier this year, and has since recovered, while continuing to work from home. Because of the pandemic, the two friends haven't had the chance to introduce their kids to each other until now through video chat.
Looking towards the future, Cohen and Cooper often travel together, which prompted Cohen to assure his son, Benjamin, this tradition will continue on. He says:
"We're going to travel together, and if you like him half as much as I like his daddy, you're going to be great friends."
You can catch Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live Sundays on Bravo, and watch Anderson Cooper 360 on CNN weekdays at 8 p.m.
- From Fights To Fun Nights, Everything You Need To Know About ... ›
- Your Favorite Celebs Are Joining Youtube! - Celebrity Page ›
- Andy Cohen Addresses The 'Vanderpump Rules' Firings - Celebrity ... ›
- Andy Cohen is Fighting for Family Equality and the LGBTQ+ ... ›
- Celebrity Birthdays For August 10, 2020 - Celebrity Page ›