Who knew Andy Cohen was an ordained minister? Lucky couple Justin and Robert got a once in a lifetime experience when the Watch What Happens Live host officiated their wedding on Sunday night.
There's no better way to celebrate pride month virtually then with an online marriage. Due to the pandemic, Justin and Robert had to call off their wedding, but instead of postponing it, Cohen stepped in and saved the day. The couple lovingly said their vows and long-awaited "I dos" to each other.
Patti Joins the Party
Guest stars Erika Jayne, Kandi Burruss, Patti LaBelle and more were on the video call witnessing the magical moment. To make their wedding celebration even more special, LaBelle performed a part of her hit song, 'Love, Need, and Want You."
In addition to the wedding, E! will be sending wedding gifts to the newlyweds, according to People. E!'s partner The Real Real will be donating a portion of their proceeds to the National Black Justice Coalition. After all of the celebrations, this was the perfect way to close out pride month.
- Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen Virtual Wedding Guests ... ›
- Andy Cohen Officiates Virtual Gay Wedding on WWHL | PEOPLE.com ›
- Andy Cohen Officiates Wedding With a Little Help From Patti LaBelle ... ›
- Andy Cohen Officiates a Virtual Gay Wedding in Front of Patti LaBelle ›
- Andy Cohen to Officiate a Wedding on Watch What Happens Live for ... ›