Love Is Blind is coming back for a second season and Netflix has released a sneak peek!
The season will drop in three separate releases. Week one, Netflix will drop episodes 1-5 on Feb 11. Week two, Netflix will drop episodes 6-9 on Feb 18. Week three, Netflix will drop the finale on Feb. 25. Fans will then have a chance to catch up with the couples during the “Where are they now?” special, which will air on March 4.
This season is based in Chicago. It’s been over two years since season 1 air. Fans of the series are excited to get to know the brand new cast.
The series purpose is to film a less conventional approach to modern dating, where singles search for their soulmates, without ever seeing them. For the first few weeks, participants get familiar with one another in "pods" where they can only hear each other’s voices. If a pair makes a meaningful connection or bond, they have the option of getting engaged, behind the wall. Only then will they get to see each other physically.
Season 2 of Love Is Blind premieres on Feb. 11 only on Netflix.
- Netflix Releases "2020 Year In Review" Video - Celebrity Page ›
- TikTok Stars Baby Ariel, Montana Tucker & More Breakdown Their ... ›
- Simon Cowell says he will "wear a helmet next time" - Celebrity Page ›
- Netflix Launches Their Largest Reality Casting Call - Celebrity Page ›
- 'Love is Blind' Returns for Another Season: Meet the Cast ›
- 'Love Is Blind's Abhishek ‘Shake’ Chatterjee Apologizes to Ex-Fiance Deepti Vempati - Celebrity Page ›
- 'Love is Blind' Returns for Another Season: Meet the Cast - Celebrity Page ›