Hallmark is known for its Christmas movies, but the Channel actually celebrates all seasons. That includes fall. On Saturday October 17th, the new movie Sweet Autumn premieres and Celebrity Page TV has a preview from the star: Nikki DeLoach.
Sweet Autumn on Hallmark Channel
Toss a football around, check it off your #FallHarvest Bucket List, then head in for the Hallmark Channel Original… https://t.co/GEGhVxguzG— Hallmark Channel (@Hallmark Channel)1602864000.0
The new movie finds Nikki's character, inheriting a candy shop owned by her late aunt. But, there's a Hallmark twist. She only gets half the business, while a mystery man inherits the other half. What happens when the two meet? We'll have to watch to find out.
Nikki also telling Celebrity Page TV that this movie is 'fall fun' on a whole nother level:
"of all the Hallmark movies I've ever done, this one is actually packed more full of a season than I've ever seen. Anything that you can possibly imagine that goes into the season of fall, it is in this movie"
Nikki also told us about the strict safety protocols she and the cast and crew faced, while filming in Canada.
You can see how it all turned out, this Saturday night on Hallmark Channel.
- WATCH NOW: Taylor Swift's New Music Video For 'Cardigan ... ›
- Lifetime Will Air Its First Holiday Movie With A LGBTQ+ Romance ... ›
- Jen Lilley, A Hallmark Movie Regular - Celebrity Page ›
- Hallmark Set To Release 40 New Movies This Holiday Season ... ›
- This New Hallmark Movie Is Redefining Holiday Romance With LGBTQ+ Representation - Celebrity Page ›