We all LOVE awards seasons, and the SAG Awards are just another one of our favorite events. A night when actors celebrate the talent of their peers, the Screen Actors Guild Awards aways calls for expressive fashion.
Last night at Santa Monica’s Barker Hanger, our favorite stars went all out. After 2021’s virtual ceremony, the atmosphere was fun and the style steeped in references to cinema’s golden age.
Check out some of our favorite looks of the night!
- Kendall Jenner & Devin Booker Are Instagram Official ›
- 'Bridgerton' Star Regé-Jean Page Set to Host 'SNL' ›
- Rachel Bilson Shared a Throwback Photo with Rami Malek and He ... ›
- Surprises And Snubs From This Year's Oscars ›
- Halle Berry to be Honored with SeeHer Award from Critics Choice ... ›
- 'Bridgerton' Star Regé-Jean Page Set to Host 'SNL' - Celebrity Page ›
- Sofía Vergara's Most Iconic Red Carpet Looks ›
- Sofía Vergara's Most Iconic Red Carpet Looks - Celebrity Page ›
- Lizzo to Host & Perform on 'SNL': 'Most Iconic Thing I've Ever Done' - Celebrity Page ›
- Selena Gomez on What to Expect From Season 2 of ‘Only Murders in the Building’ - Celebrity Page ›