How can we talk about anything other than the upcoming Super Bowl commercials? From Shaggy to Matthew McConaughey, here's what you need to know about the ad campaigns for this Sunday's big game!
This year, like many other years, we can expect some hilarious advertisements and exciting celebrity cameos to look forward to for the Super Bowl LV commercial breaks.
Changing it up this year is Budweiser, who is usually known for their comedic commercials. Instead, the company is redirecting their money that usually goes to ads to raising awareness about the COVID-19 vaccine.
However, plenty of companies are still taking advantage of the big game and its viewership for their campaigns, such as Doritos.
Battling Doritos for Super Bowl airtime and attention is another popular snack, Cheetos.
The Cheetos ad features everyone's favorite Hollywood couple, Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, acting out an overly-dramatic mystery alongside "acting coach" Shaggy. You can watch the full commercial here.
- Celebrity Brand Collaborations You Forgot About - Celebrity Page ›
- Mike Myers and Dana Carvey Reunite for Super Bowl Commercial ... ›
- Miley Cyrus Prepares for Super Bowl Performance For Health ... ›
- Super Bowl Celebs: Stars From Kansas City And Tampa Bay ... ›
- "Greatest Super Bowl Commercials of All Time" - Celebrity Page ›