If you're looking to have a cozy Valentine's day, cuddle up with some blankets, good food, and a few Vday movies! Here are 14 of our favorites.
No matter who you're spending Vday day with--whether it's a partner, friends, family, or just yourself-- a good rom-com or romantic drama is the perfect way to celebrate... You may even want to run a movie marathon after reading this list! We've included some new releases and, of course, some of the best classics! Starting off the list with the most obvious choice, 'Valentine's Day'.
1. Valentine's Day
This star-studded cast explores the tripwires of modern love that are exposed in a carousel involving relationships and the single life on the most romantic day of the year: February 14.
- The Most Anticipated Movie Sequels Premiering In 2021 & 2022 ... ›
- Here's Your Valentine's Day Movie Binge List - Celebrity Page ›
- Brendan Penny Kicks Off Valentine's Day Season In New Hallmark ... ›
- Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker Spend Valentines Day ... ›
- 25 Love Songs To Get You In The Valentine's Day Spirit - Celebrity ... ›
- Movies To Watch As It Snows Outside - Celebrity Page ›
- Bethany Hamilton Gave Birth to 3rd Child on Valentine's Day ... ›