Better Call Saul is coming to an end after six seasons.
Bob Odenkirk, 59, will play his beloved character one more time, as Better Call Saul returns for its final season.
Set as a prequel to the critically-acclaimed series Breaking Bad, the story follows Jimmy McGill (Odenkirk), a lawyer and con artist that becomes a defense attorney better known as Saul Goodman. Jimmy's career begins to unfold as it crosses path with illegal narcotic trades and criminals involved with drug interests.
Michael Mando, who plays Nacho Vargo, teased the show's upcoming finale.
"The fans are in store for the biggest season ever. All the people who only watch 'Breaking Bad,' this is their season because 'Breaking Bad' and 'Better Call Saul' become one," Mando said.
While audiences are thrilled for the final season, the fans were horrified of the news that Odenkirk suffered a heart attack last July on set.
"He was literally pronounced dead for like 8-15 minutes. It happened on set and it was like mind-boggling because our characters were going through so much and then you realize life is more tragic than the crazy stuff were shooting at that point. We all ended up finding out that the next day he was fine. He came back and started shooting right away. He's just a wonderful leader. I'm so lucky to get to learn so much from him."
Better Call Saul's final season premieres April 18th on AMC.
- The 2021 iHeartRadio Music Awards Announce Nominees ... ›
- Patrick Renna Recreates Meat Scene From 'The Sandlot' ›
- Stars Celebrate Kobe Bryant's Birthday and Mamba Day 2021 ... ›
- Hailey Bieber Issues Plea to Social Media Trolls: 'Leave me alone ... ›
- Photo of NYC Man Pretending to be Clayton Echard Leaked Online ... ›
- Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul Will Make an Appearance in "Better ... ›
- The Best Thanksgiving Episodes From TV Shows To Rewatch ... ›