Grammy Award Winner and birthday girl Beyoncé has made a massive donation of $1 million dollars to Black owned businesses.
The donation was made to the BeyGood fund. Created in July, the fund gives money to Black Owned Businesses impacted by COVID-19. Beyoncé has continued to support the Black Lives Matter movement by making massive donations to other funds, creating Black Is King, and much more. Beyoncé has also promoted petitions and raised awareness for justice in the BLM movement. While speaking on the death of George Floyd, the music start stated on Instagram:
"We all witnessed his murder in broad daylight. We're broken and we're disgusted. We cannot normalize this behavior, No more senseless killings of human beings, no more seeing people of color as less than human. We can no longer look away."
Beyoncé legendary resume includes 70 Grammy Nominations, 11 Albums, 2 Visual Albums, TV and movie roles, and much more. She continues to be the forefront of music and pop culture.
You can donate to the Beygood Fund, here.
- Celebrity Birthdays For Today, September 4th - Celebrity Page ›
- The New Trailer For Beyoncé's "Black Is King" Film Debuts ... ›
- Beyoncé Writes A Passionate Letter For #BLM - Celebrity Page ›
- Celeb Reactions Are In For Beyoncé's 'Black Is King' Visual Album ... ›
- Beyoncé Makes History With 28th Win At The Grammys - Celebrity Page ›
- How Celebrities Are Reacting to the Derek Chauvin Trial Verdict - Celebrity Page ›
- Beyonce Confirms New Music Is On The Way - Celebrity Page ›