The release of Beyoncé’s seventh solo album is right around the corner!
The "Formation" singer began posting to her social media on Thursday, teasing the upcoming album, "Renaissance." The 16-track album will be a follow up to her beloved 2016 album “Lemonade."
Her Instagram bio reads,
"act i RENAISSANCE 7.29"
Following the announcement of this album drop came a “British Vogue” cover story in which Editor-in-Chief, Edward Enninful, described hearing “Renaissance.”
"It’s music I love to my core," he said. "Music that makes you rise, that turns your mind to cultures and subcultures, to our people past and present, music that will unite so many on the dance floor, music that touches your soul. As ever with Beyoncé, it is all about the intent. I sit back, after the wave, absorbing it all.”
Beyoncé has made history with countless recognition and awards, becoming the most decorated female artist at the Grammys with 79 nominations and 28 wins.
- Lizzo Shades Liam Payne in New TikTok Post - Celebrity Page ›
- Tina Snow (Megan Thee Stallion) Joins a List of Celebrity Alter Egos ›
- Tina Snow (Megan Thee Stallion) Joins a List of Celebrity Alter Egos ... ›
- Radio, Lana Del Rey - Celebrity Page ›
- Happy Birthday, Shakira! The Star's Top 10 Songs of All Times ... ›
- Lenny Kravitz Sends Birthday Wishes To Jason Momoa - Celebrity ... ›
- Favorite Music Video Choreographically (Socially Voted) - Celebrity ... ›
- GRAMMYs: Live Updates, Big Moments, & List Of Winners ›
- Celeb Reactions Are In For Beyoncé's 'Black Is King' Visual Album ... ›
- Beyonce's Message - Celebrity Page ›