Grammy award winner Billie Eilish has taken to Instagram to share the news of her new documentary!
The New Teaser
The teaser plays a pop techno beat of 'You Should See Me in a Crown" as her signature logo appears revealing the release of the new documentary due in February 2021. The teaser ends showing an old home video of a young Eilish smiling and playing the piano. The documentary is titled BILLIE EILISH: THE WORLD'S A LITTLE BLURRY and will be available in theaters and on AppleTV+. The documentary is from Apple Original Films in association with Interscope Films, Darkroom, This Machine and Lighthouse Management & Media. The film was directed by R.J. Cutler who directed various TV movies and series, documentaries, and the feature film If I Stay starring Chloë Grace Moretz.
Last year Eilish released her critically acclaimed debut album "When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?" and her career has been nothing but successful! At the 62nd Grammy's Eilish won five awards including Album of the Year. She also released the new James Bond theme song "No Time to Die" and teamed up with Fender to release a ukulele.
As eager fans await for the documentary be sure to check out all of her awesome music including her Grammy winning song, "Bad Guy".
- Oprah Winfrey Is Launching A New Interview Show On Apple TV+ ›
- Apple TV+ Renews 'Ted Lasso' For Season 2 - Celebrity Page ›
- Miley Cyrus on Collaborations with Billie Eilish and Dua Lipa ... ›
- Billie Eilish, Taylor Swift and More Offer Exclusive Experiences ... ›
- Billie Eilish, Justin Bieber Address The Connection Between Race ... ›
- A Billie Eilish x Fender Ukulele Is On Sale Now - Celebrity Page ›
- The Billie Eilish Style Guide: How The Star Became A Style Icon - Celebrity Page ›
- Billie Eilish Announces New Album 'Happier Than Ever' - Celebrity Page ›