Blac Chyna is back in court due to her ex-fiancée Rob Kardashian's lawsuit against her — and she wants him to pay her massive bill for court costs, after he decided to drop all claims against her.
According to court documents obtained by Radar, the 33-year-old model has filed a list of expenses she was forced to incur to defend herself against the allegations Kardashian put in his complaint.
In the lawsuit, the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star accused the model of assaulting him at his sister, Kylie Jenner's, home in December 2016. He alleged his ex used an iPhone cord to strangle him and struck him with a six-foot metal pole while drunk.
Chyna called the entire lawsuit nothing more than retaliation for suing Kardashian and his family. She said the assault never happened, and she was only trying to retrieve her stolen phone that night.
"In addition to dropping his lawsuit claiming over $750K in damages, Rob Kardashian must now pay for all of Chyna's litigation costs," Chyna's attorney, Lynne Ciani, told the outlet.
In her response, she said unaired reality show footage shot the day after the alleged attack showed Kardashian with no injuries or bruises.
"This entire time, Chyna has had to live through hell with Rob's horrific and false accusations hanging over her head," Ciani continued. "Chyna was finally about to have her day in court at a February 23 jury trial in Los Angeles Superior Court where she was prepared to prove with evidence that Rob's claim that she physically attacked and assaulted him was a malicious lie."
According to the legal papers, Chyna spent $1,700 on "filing and motion fees," $33k on deposition fees, along with another $2,300 for a court reporter, $4k in fees, and $4k on photocopies. The motion claimed the total cost in expenses was $45,383.81. A judge has yet to rule.
- 6 Episodes of "Curb Your Enthusiasm" to Revisit ›
- Heather Hemmens Talks Stacy & Brian's Relationship On 'Dad Stop ... ›
- Jason Derulo Spends Over $100,000 At Catch LA In Honor Of His ... ›
- Alexia Echevarria Spills On Reboot Of 'RHOM' & Sharelle Rosado ... ›
- Usher Debuts First Picture Of Newborn Daughter Sovereign Bo on ... ›
- NOTD Performs Flawless Set At Life Is Beautiful 2021 - Celebrity Page ›
- The Most Anticipated Movie Sequels Premiering In 2021 & 2022 ›
- The Sopranos Cast 20-Year Anniversary Reunion - Celebrity Page ›
- 'Yasuke' Just Dropped on Netflix. Here's What to Know - Celebrity ... ›