Season 10 Of 'Halloween Wars'
For nine Halloweens now, Halloween Wars has been a fan favorite on Food Network. The reality competition show shows 6 teams trying their best to create something both terrifying and tasty at the same time. The Halloween Wars host explains:
"It's six teams made up of an expert pumpkin carver, a cake artist, and a sugar master and they battle it out over five episodes to create these amazing Halloween-themed edible displays that are as scary as they are delicious. Let me tell you, they are delicious. And then whichever team wins, takes home $50,000."
More Than Tricks and Treats For Host Jonathan Bennett
Bennett also talks about how he gets to try the desserts that are made, and brings up how CPTV's very own, Jaymes Vaughan joins him on set sometimes, as the two are in a relationship. When Bennett first promoted the show in 2016, Vaughan was there with CPTV and that's when the two met. Bennett says:
"The reason you and I are together and the reason that I found the love of my life is because of Halloween Wars."
Not to mention that the two also have the cutest pup, Yasss The Dog!
Catch another season of Jonathan Bennett hosting the show (with an appearance from their adorable pup) premiering this Sunday, September 13th at 9/8c on Food Network!
- Five Spooky Shows To Watch Before October Arrives - Celebrity Page ›
- WATCH: Best Of Celebrity Chefs And Food Shows - Celebrity Page ›
- Fox Announces Fall 2020 Animation Lineup - Celebrity Page ›
- Soap Opera Digest's Fall Preview Reveals The Fate Of Your ... ›
- Family-Friendly Movies To Watch This Halloween - Celebrity Page ›
- The Best Halloween Costumes From Iconic TV Comedies - Celebrity Page ›
- Celebrity Page Host Jaymes Vaughan And Jonathan Bennett Are Engaged! - Celebrity Page ›
- A Celebrity Page Love Story: How Jaymes Vaughan And Jonathan Bennett Met - Celebrity Page ›