This is the day. New episodes start streaming Oct. 30 on #DisneyPlus. #TheMandalorian https://t.co/8oruZ3oedx— The Mandalorian (@The Mandalorian)1599055206.0
You can mark the date October 30th for the season two release of the Star Wars series. The Mandalorian made history as the first ever live-action television series to take place within the Star Wars franchise. The first season included eight episodes, all of which debuted on Disney's new streaming service Disney+.
The show takes place five years after Return of the Jedi but 25 years before The Force Awakens and follows Din Djarin - a Mandalorian bounty hunter. Season one premiered in December of 2019 and most notably gave the internet what could only be called "baby Yoda."
Season one went on to earn 15 Emmy Award nominations including "Outstanding Drama Series". Disney has already begun pre-production for a season three.
- The Mandalorian on Disney+ - Celebrity Page ›
- the biggest surprises in this year's Emmy nominations - Celebrity Page ›
- Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series - Celebrity Page ›
- Outstanding Lead Actress in a Limited Series or Movie - Celebrity ... ›
- A preview of the Drama Series category at the Emmy Awards - Celebrity Page ›
- (video) 'The Mandalorian' Season 2 Trailer Provides Action-Packed Sneak Peek - Celebrity Page ›