Brian Austin Green met Megan Fox on the set of Hope & Faith (2003-2006). At the time Green was 30 and Fox was 18. To this day, the ex-couple has received negative comments on their age difference to which both gracefully responded to with class.
The two got engaged in 2006, but called it off in 2009. In 2010, the pair got re-engaged and married. In 2015, the pair split while expecting their third child, Journey River, but got back together the following year.
Both filed for divorce the day before Thanksgiving 2020, with Green requesting joint legal and physical custody of the pair's three children: Noah Shannon (8), Bodhi Ransom (6), and Journey River (4).
Handling the Situation
Commenting on his situation with Fox, Green shares with Jaymes,
"What I've been going through is not much different from what a lot of people go through. It's just much more in the public eye, obviously."
In the interview, Jaymes goes on to say that the positive in all of this is how Green can use his platform to help others in the same situation. Green responds by saying,
"The road less travelled is the less travelled for a reason. It's a harder road to be on, but it's a better road in the end."
The Beverly Hills, 90210 (1990-2000) alum continues with,
"I don't take for granted the fact that I can lead by example."
Reflections and Moving Forward
Green can be seen on Instagram partaking in the activities that every father enjoys doing with his children, and thats what Green states it's all about.
"It's being the best parent you can be, being the best family member you can be, being the best neighbor you can be, being the best person you can be with people you know and people you don't know."
Nearing the end of the interview, Green comments,
"If you're in life for the right reasons then take pride in it and be grateful for it and be happy for it and be proud of what you do."
We hope the best for both Green, Fox, and their children during this difficult time.
- Jane Seymour On Opening Your Heart - Celebrity Page ›
- Megan Fox Goes To War With Vicious Lion In 'Rogue' - Celebrity Page ›
- Megan Fox Video Chats With U.S. Army Veteran Colin Wayne ... ›
- Megan Fox And Brian Austin Green Split, Taking A Shot At Co ... ›
- Celebrity Birthdays For December 9th - Celebrity Page ›
- Brian Austin Green & Jason George Team Up To Help Boys & Girls Club In #DriveHope4Kids Campaign - Celebrity Page ›
- RECAP: 'The Masked Dancer' Premieres On FOX - Celebrity Page ›
- Peter Brant & Stephanie Seymour's Son Harry Brant Passed Away At 24 Years Old - Celebrity Page ›