Brianne Howey, the star of Netflix's comedy-drama series Ginny & Georgia, announced yesterday that she was beginning a new chapter in her life. The acclaimed actress has settled down with hotshot lawyer Matt Ziering, after marrying in a ceremony last Saturday.
According to Howey, the two of them first met in a bar nearly five years ago. Howey was with her friends while Ziering was drinking to celebrate finishing the bar exam. "We ran into each other three nights in a row at a couple bars in L.A.," said Howey in a Los Angeles Magazine video. "Wasn't totally random, but we had some mutual friends and now we're here!" said Ziering.
The two had originally planned to get married in October of 2020 but were forced to postpone their plans due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Almost a year later, they've finally made it to the altar. Their wedding was held in a garden in Palos Verdes, California, with only a hundred guests present.
"It was the most beautiful feeling to be surrounded by so many people we love. The night was more magical than I could have ever imagined," said Howey in an interview. "I wish all of my nights could end with a Son of a Gun fried chicken sandwich and a Spice Girls dance party."
Howey currently stars in Ginny & Georgia as the titular Georgia, a 30-year-old mother who moves to New England in order to give a better life to her zesty daughter Ginny and naive son Austin. Her performance has received critical acclaim although the show itself has mixed reviews. In April, Netflix confirmed that the series would receive a second season.
- Fans and Friends Support Taylor Swift After Sexist Comments Made ... ›
- A Closer Look at 'The Mosquito Coast' On Apple TV+ With The Cast ... ›
- The Giving Carpet: Ginny and Georgia Reuniting for a Good Cause ... ›
- The 'Ginny & Georgia' Cast Reunite For An Important Cause ... ›
- What to Watch if You Love Netflix's 'Outer Banks' - Celebrity Page ›
- Green Day, Yungblud, AJR & More Among Acts Cancelling Shows in Russia - Celebrity Page ›