One of Spears' intentions now that she's free... is to marry and start a family!
Spears has been in a relationship with boyfriend Sam Asghar for five years. However, it looks like she's ready to give fans everything in a tell-all book.
"A source tells us that the singer has hundreds of journals detailing her life for the past 13 years," Garibaldi said.
After what she's been through, Spears is not holding anything back... but Garibaldi assures us that the singer's top priority is to slowly rebuild her life with Asghari. The couple is looking forward to set a date and Hawaii may just be the place where they officially tie the knot.
Speaking of marriage, another celebrity has already exceeded expectations on the matter...
Paris Hilton had an extraordinary wedding with Carter Reum. The two have tied the knot at Hilton's grandfather's Bel Air Estate and later had a carnival at the Santa Monica Pier.
"A source told us that Paris always said that she'd have an outlandish affair and she did not disappoint," Garibaldi said.
For more stories like these, pick up your issue of US Weekly.
- Britney Spears' Conservatorship Has Been Terminated After 13 ... ›
- Britney Spears Updates Fans on #FreeBritney Movement - Celebrity ... ›
- Britney Spears Responds to Sister Jamie Lynn Via Public Letter - Celebrity Page ›
- Paris Hilton Opens Up On Marriage & Bonding With Her Mom In 'Paris In Love' - Celebrity Page ›
- Britney Spears Returns to Dance Studio on New Instagram Clip - Celebrity Page ›