🚨 ON SALE NOW: @BrunoMars adds July 30-31 & August 13-14 to his run of shows at Park Theater. Get your tickets he… https://t.co/ox2Kq114TS— Park MGM (@Park MGM) 1624035589.0
Bruno Mars is resuming his residency on the Strip, with shows starting July 3rd at Park MGM's Park Theater.
Just before the pandemic, Mars performed at Park MGM in March 2020. The resort was then forced to pause their operations, and many of the employees were laid off. Mars made a generous donation of $1 million to the MGM Resorts Foundation to show his appreciation for them.
More recently, Mars has been involved with a new R&B duo, Silk Sonic that consists of him and Anderson .Paak. The two of them released their number one hit "Leave the Door Open" back in March.
If you want to see Bruno perform in Vegas, there are multiple performances planned in late July and mid August!
- Bruno Mars and Anderson .Paak Talk About Their New Album ... ›
- Dan Reynolds' Twitter Announcement - Celebrity Page ›
- Meghan Thee Stallion Gets Her First Grammy! - Celebrity Page ›
- Bruno Mars Returns To Vegas For Fourth Of July Weekend ... ›
- Bruno Mars Postponing Shows in Las Vegas - Celebrity Page ›
- Lady Gaga's Band Leader Returns To Las Vegas - Celebrity Page ›