Mars started his residency on July 3rd, and has shows scheduled through the end of August. His residency began in 2016 and he performed up until March 2020 when COVID-19 caused the strip to close. He then was the first artist to announce his comeback and has since performed a number of shows.
The artist was set to perform on July 23rd and July 24th at Park MGM Theater to continue his residency, but needs to push the shows back due to an unknown reason.
The shows will instead be held on August 27th and August 28th. Whoever originally had tickets for this weekend will automatically be able to go to the new shows, but refunds are also available.
MGM Resorts announced the news to the public today in a tweet,
- Bruno Mars and Anderson .Paak Talk About Their New Album ... ›
- Usher Begins His Vegas Residency Tonight - Celebrity Page ›
- Bruno Mars Leads The Big Names Back To The Vegas Strip ... ›
- NEW: The Backstreet Boys Are Bringing Christmas Cheer to Vegas - Celebrity Page ›
- The Top Vegas Headliners Celebrate Their Return To The Strip - Celebrity Page ›
- Usher Brings Fans The Ultimate Concert Experience With Immersive Backstage Show - Celebrity Page ›
- Green Day, Yungblud, AJR & More Among Acts Cancelling Shows in Russia - Celebrity Page ›