BTS released the music video for their new single Dynamite last night, and it did not disappoint. Millions of fans tuned into the debut making it an explosive release like no other.
The music video went live at midnight and has since accumulated over 50 million views. According to Forbes, the video premiere attracted at least 3 million concurrent viewers, according to YouTube's live counter, and a refresh immediately following the premiere showed the view count at just over 4 million.
An official count of the views have yet to be released, but the Youtube live count speaks for itself. BTS also has the potential to not only surpass the record but double it. The record was previously held by Korean pop girl group Blackpink with their single How You Like That. The video at the time drew 1.65 million viewers during the premiere, concluding in 86.3 million views within the first 24 hours.
BTS fans are known as the ARMY and are determined to get their favorite kpop group to the top. With constant promotion and talk about the song, BTS is well on their way to score their first number one hit on the Billboard Hot 100. We can't wait to see what BTS does next!
Dynamite is available for streaming now.
- BTS Revealed A New Single And Album Are Coming - Celebrity Page ›
- Jesse McCartney Talks Next Album & BTS Secrets On 'The Masked ... ›
- McDonald's And BTS Team Up For Brand New Meal - Celebrity Page ›
- A Timeline of Kendall Jenner and Devin Booker's Relationship - Celebrity Page ›
- Why Meghan McCain is Leaving 'The View' - Celebrity Page ›