To infinity...and beyond!
Buzz Lightyear is officially back. This time, Chris Evans will be taking on the iconic character in a brand new storyline.
In this new perspective, we learn more about the Space Ranger and how he became the popular toy original Toy Story premise.
Coming to theaters in Summer 2022, this new teaser gives us the closest look inside the highly anticipated spin-off. Chris Evans replaces Tim Allen as the original voice, and Angus MacLane takes the lead as director.
The inside look shows sequences that lend light to Buzz Lightyear's early characteristics in Toy Story.
Chris Evans shared what it means to lend his voice to Buzz and to be part of the Pixar family:
"The phrase 'a dream come true' gets thrown around a lot, but I've never meant it more in my life," says Evans. "Anyone who knows me knows that my love for animated films runs deep. I can't believe that I get to be a part of the Pixar family and work with these truly brilliant artists who tell stories unlike anyone else. Watching them work is nothing short of magic. I pinch myself every day."
Lightyear buzzes into theaters on June 17th, 2022.
- Pixar Releases New Trailer for 'Lightyear' with Chris Evans - Celebrity Page ›
- The Official Trailer for Brad Pitt's Newest Movie 'Bullet Train' is Here! - Celebrity Page ›
- Chris Evans on the Importance of Same-Sex Kiss in 'Lightyear' - Celebrity Page ›
- 'Lightyear' Burns Out Opening Weekend - Celebrity Page ›
- OG Buzz Tim Allen Gives Honest Opinion on Lightyear - Celebrity Page ›