Rapper Cardi B has topped the charts with her singles several times in the past 3 years, most recently with her new single 'WAP.' Now, we're looking back on her best music videos yet!
From Cardi B's album Invasion of Privacy, Be Careful is a song about unfaithful partners. Directed by Jora Frantzis, the music video shows Cardi B in a church, first for a wedding, and again, for her husband's funeral.
'Ring' feat. Kehlani
Released on August 20th, 2018, the Ring music video, featuring singer Kehlani, was directed by Mike Ho.
'Please Me' feat. Bruno Mars
Bruno Mars and Cardi B have not one but two songs together. Please Me is their second collaboration, with Mars' Finesse being released a year prior. The Please Me music video was directed by Florent Dechard and Mars. In the video, Cardi B's purple jacket was inspired by Selena's outfit during her 1993 performance at the Memorial Coliseum.
Cardi B's Bodak Yellow was her first single to reach #1 on Billboard's Hot 100. The single reached the top spot on October 7th 2017 and stayed on the charts for 35 weeks. The music video was released in June of 2017 and was directed by Picture Perfect.
'I Like It" feat. Bad Bunny & J Balvin
Filmed in Little Havana, Miami, the I Like It music video was directed by Eif Rivera and filmed in March of 2018. The video was inspired by the 1994 movie I Like It Like That.
- All You Need To Know About Cardi B's Conversation with Joe Biden ... ›
- James Corden's Wholesome Parents React to Cardi B's "WAP" ›
- Cardi B & Megan Thee Stallion Dropped Their New Music Video For ›
- Our Favorite Demi Lovato Music Videos - Celebrity Page ›
- Celebrity Birthdays For August 20th - Celebrity Page ›
- Celebrity Birthdays For Today, August 28th - Celebrity Page ›
- Cardi B Files for Divorce from Offset - Celebrity Page ›
- Music's Top Collaboration Tracks of 2020 - Celebrity Page ›
- Here's Everything You Need To Know About Cardi B's New Snack Obsession - Celebrity Page ›