Starting on Friday, June 26th, listeners will hear beloved pride anthems from the likes of Lady Gaga, Elton John, Cher, Diana Ross, George Michael and more!
Celebrity guests will take over DJ responsibilities throughout the weekend including Jim Parsons, Olivia Newton-John, Barry Manilow, Matt Bomer, Kristin Chenoweth and many more! They will also be providing commentary between songs. The weekend will also feature exclusive DJ sets from Tracy Young and DJ Lina.
The Watch What Happens Live host had this to say in a press release regarding the unique pride celebration:
"We're giving you a delicious soundtrack for Pride weekend, courtesy of an incredible, eclectic group of performers. I can't wait to hear what's on everybody's playlist."
Andy Cohen's Pride Radio launches Friday, June 26th at 5 p.m. EST and runs through Sunday, June 28th. It is available on for SiriusXM subscribers on channel 102 and on the SiriusXM app. It will also be available on Pandora.
Though many Pride celebrations have been cancelled due to the pandemic, Cohen offers a fun way to celebrate Pride Month at home through the power of music!
- Chronicling Ben Platt's Recent Success, What's Coming Next ... ›
- Andy Cohen is Fighting for Family Equality and the LGBTQ+ ... ›
- Andy Cohen's And Anderson Cooper's Sons Virtually Meet For The ... ›
- Andy Cohen Addresses The 'Vanderpump Rules' Firings - Celebrity ... ›
- Elton John Is Streaming His Old Concerts To Raise Money For Coronavirus Relief - Celebrity Page ›
- Bono And Chris Rock Team Up For Conversation On Rap Music - Celebrity Page ›
- The Advocate, OUt and Pride now under LGBTQ+ ownership - Celebrity Page ›