Fans of the John Legend started speculating the pregnancy after Legend's recent music video release for his new song Wild. The two are seen dancing around on the beach with their kids, followed by a shot of Legend craddling Teigen's belly from behind as the camera zoomed in.
The intentions of having a third baby were already made official to the public when Teigen while pregnant with her son Miles back in 2018. In a statement with US Weekly, Teigen shared her pregnancy plans:
"I think I do want to have another baby after this and then get hot. I just want to go babies, back to back to back, but then I think maybe I want to have my 30s, really live in my 30s and not just be pregnant throughout them."
https://t.co/kRo6LC6IEm— chrissy teigen (@chrissy teigen) 1597371792.0
Teigen took to Twitter to confirm the speculations. The short video clip shows off Teigen's bump with her saying "Look at this third baby sh--. What? Oh my god!" Teigen goes on by sharing to US Weekly, how she has the best support system:
"I have a husband who truly loves the whole experience. He holds my belly at night, sings to it, wants to be there for me. I'm really lucky because some men start to look at you like a tool, I've heard, so I've been scared and don't let that happen to me! But it hasn't and it's really good."
We wish the couple a happy and healthy pregnancy!
- celebrity-babies - Celebrity Page ›
- celebrity-children - Celebrity Page ›
- Hailey Bieber's An Aunt! Alaia Baldwin Welcomes First Child - Celebrity Page ›
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Reveals The Gender Of Baby #3 On Instagram - Celebrity Page ›
- Chrissy Teigen And John Legend Share The Heartbreaking News Of The Loss Of Their Baby - Celebrity Page ›