Us Weekly has reported that Chris Harrison is briefly handing over his hosting duties to The Bachelorette alum JoJo Fletcher. Harrison is heading into quarantine as a safety precaution, after leaving the set of the upcoming season to drop his son off at college.
With the strict COVID-19 health protocols on The Bachelorette set, Harrison is not able to return without completing a quarantine. This season of The Bachelorette is being filmed in Palm Springs, California at a rented resort. The show was able to begin production after fully quarantining the entire team on the production. They were all tested for COVID-19 before entering the resort, and testings take place regularly.
Harrison will be back to host the final episodes of the season, but until, then Fletcher will fill in as host. The 29-year-old former Bachelorette will take over for the 14 days Harrison is quarantining.
There's already been lots of drama this season, with Clare Crawley being replaced with Tayshia Adams, after finding love on the show early.
The Bachelorette returns to ABC Tuesdays this fall!
- Rachel Lindsay Announced She Will Cut Ties With "The Bachelor" ›
- The Bachelor: The Greatest Seasons Ever on ABC - Celebrity Page ›
- A Senior Citizen 'Bachelor' Spin-Off is in the Works! - Celebrity Page ›
- Rachel Lindsay Announced She Will Cut Ties With "The Bachelor" If ... ›
- 'The Bachelor' Is Taking Viewers Back In Time For Biggest Moments ... ›
- Changes Are Coming To 'The Bachelor' To Represent More Diversity ›
- 'The Bachelor' Names Matt James as First Black Bachelor - Celebrity ... ›
- the-bachelor - Celebrity Page ›