On Sunday night, a new bundle of joy entered the world. Katherine Schwarzenegger Pratt and Chris Pratt welcomed their first child together and it's a baby girl!
Welcome to The World, Baby Lyla!
Actor Chris Pratt and his wife, author Katherine Schwarzenegger Pratt, are now a family of three with the birth of their daughter and first child together. Sources close to the couple confirmed the happy news to PEOPLE, saying the family is doing well.
"They knew they were having a girl and were thrilled about it. Kat had a good pregnancy and she is hoping for a quick recovery. So far, so good. She is going through all the first-time mom emotions. She is extremely happy, but a bit tired and overwhelmed. Chris keeps being amazing though. It's comforting for Kat that he is already a dad and understands how it is to have a newborn."
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, family members were not able to visit the couple in the hospital. When the two arrived home with their newborn baby, family members cautiously began to visit and meet their newest family member.
Schwarzenegger and Pratt's daughter is the first child between the couple, and the second child of Pratt with the first being his son, Jack, whom he shares with ex-wife Anna Faris.
Congratulations to the happy couple!
- Gigi Hadid Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Recent IG Live! - Celebrity ... ›
- Katy Perry Asks Friend Jennifer Aniston To Be Her Baby's Godmother ›
- Michelle Williams Welcomes Another Baby! - Celebrity Page ›
- MAX Announces He's Having A Baby Girl! - Celebrity Page ›
- It's A Girl! Katy Perry Welcomes First Child With Orlando Bloom - Celebrity Page ›
- What's Leaving Netflix October 2020 - Celebrity Page ›
- What To Know About The Latest Chris Pratt Twitter Saga - Celebrity Page ›
- Anna Faris Leaves 'Mom' After Seven Seasons - Celebrity Page ›