Chrissy Teigen posted a series of videos on her Instagram story from her hospital bed on Sunday evening. She informed her followers about her excessive bleeding due to pregnancy complications with her third child.
Teigen states in one of her videos:
"I'm about halfway through pregnancy and the blood and has been going on for like a month, maybe a little less than a month. But we're talking more than your period girls and definitely not spotting. A lot of people spot and it's usually fine but mine was a lot."
However, the star is confident that all is well as she says:
"I feel really good. The baby is so healthy, growing stronger than Luna or Miles. He moves a lot. He moves so much earlier than they ever did."
https://t.co/zjMnyAHiD4— chrissy teigen (@chrissy teigen)1601276505.0
This news comes after she accidentally announced the sex of her child on September 17th in an Instagram video.
Teigen is going to follow her doctor's orders of resting and taking it easy. She is about halfway through her pregnancy and is excited to welcome her newest addition to the family.
- John Legend and Alicia Keys Join Verzuz For A Juneteenth Piano ... ›
- John Legend To Headline Concert Featuring Songs From 'Bigger ... ›
- Chrissy Teigen Shares the Best Mom Moments! - Celebrity Page ›
- Chrissy Teigen Reveals Baby Bump In New Post - Celebrity Page ›
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Reveals The Gender Of Baby #3 On ... ›
- Chrissy Teigen And John Legend Share The Heartbreaking News Of The Loss Of Their Baby - Celebrity Page ›
- Nicki Minaj And Husband Have Had Their First Child - Celebrity Page ›
- 'The Voice' Returns With New Safety Precautions Amid COVID-19 Pandemic - Celebrity Page ›
- Nicki Minaj Debuts Glimpse Of Baby Boy To Social Media - Celebrity Page ›