Chrissy Teigen is saying goodbye to Twitter. The model, TV personality, and cookbook author, released a series of tweets announcing her departure from the platform before her 13.7 million follower account was deactivated.
Here's what Chrissy Teigen posted on Twitter before her account went dark. https://t.co/MB1WCVMios https://t.co/cLAZOdo7wI— Donie O'Sullivan (@Donie O'Sullivan)1616639569.0
Teigen cited the negativity she faces on the app, saying it no longer outweighs the positive support from fans and promotional benefits of the platform.
She hasn't mentioned whether or not her other platforms, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc, will remain active or not, but as of right now the accounts are still up. Teigen has been one of the more memorable celebrity Twitter users during her decade on the platform, even being the only non-Biden affiliated account to be followed by the official @POTUS handle.
But, it seems now that Teigen is prioritizing her mental well being over the notoriety of her Twitter presence, and good for her.
For more celebrity news, click here.
- Actress Kristen Wiig and Fiancé Avi Rothman Welcome Twins ... ›
- gigi-hadid - Celebrity Page ›
- 'The Voice' Returns With New Safety Precautions Amid COVID-19 ... ›
- Full Statement From Elliot Page: - Celebrity Page ›
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Tragic Loss - Celebrity Page ›