The long-awaited sequel of Eddie Murphy's iconic 1988 comedy, Coming to America, is here!
Eddie Murphy as King Akeem is back in America over 30 years later, but this time, he's on a mission to find his long lost son.
Murphy is bringing back stars from the original, such as Arsenio Hall and James Earl Jones, as well as new cast members like Wesley Snipes, Tracy Morgan and comedian Luenell.
"You can never be the first again but... the cherry on top of the whole entire cake was getting to work with Eddie Murphy. He's a legend, he's international. The beautiful thing about Paramount selling it to Amazon Prime is.... we're still a little iffy about going to the movie theater. There's nobody who wants to see it that won't be ale to see it, unless of course we crash the server," Luenell said.
Another newcomer to the cast is actress Alise Willis, who sat down with us to share her excitement about her role in the new film:
"The first one there was a very iconic role of the royal bather. So that's who I'm playing this time around," Willis said.
You can stream Coming 2 America now on Amazon Prime Video!
- Celebrity Page ›
- Eddie Murphy classics released on 4K and Digital - Celebrity Page ›
- Prince Akeem and Semmi Return To Queens: First Look At 'Coming ... ›
- The New Trailer Has Finally Arrived For 'Coming 2 America ... ›
- Luenell Zooms In From The Nail Salon To Chat New Comedy Tour - Celebrity Page ›
- Tracy Lawrence Addresses Mental Health & Downsides Of Fame In New Album - Celebrity Page ›