UC Health is proud to participate in the new documentary “The Vaccine: Conquering COVID.” Watch live tonight at 10… https://t.co/ZFFxpnCIeD— UC Health (@UC Health)1613667777.0
Discovery+ is rolling out the brand new special, The Vaccine: Conquering COVID, which dives into the intense process to create a vaccine in record time.
We were able to connect with Jennifer Haller, a tech worker from Seattle, about her experiences as one of the first individuals to participate in the highly publicized vaccine trials.
"It was a process and it was faster than usual, but it was done using all of the same safety protocols that you would except in a vaccine trial. There's signs that your body is reacting and your body is doing its job to recognize the vaccine and to prepare for protecting you when you're actually exposed to the virus."
When asked about those who might be opposed to the vaccine, Haller provides words of encouragement.
"As people see others getting the vaccine, people around them that they know and they're doing okay, I think people will want to choose to protect themselves."
The Vaccine: Conquering COVID is streaming now on Discovery+.
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Will Be Exploring The Coronavirus Pandemic In ... ›
- Mike Pence Receives Coronavirus Vaccine - Celebrity Page ›
- Judi Evans Gives Details On Her Battle With Coronavirus ... ›
- coronavirus - Celebrity Page ›
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' Takes On A Case of ... ›
- Dr. Ordon Explains How He Recovered From Coronavirus ... ›