The 30th season of Dancing with the Stars is finally back for its 30th season, and this season's cast has been announced and its FULL of celeb talent.
Tyra Banks is back on hosting duties for the second year, and this season includes athletes, actresses, influencers, and more.
- Country singer Jimmie Allen
- Spice Girls member Mel C
- "Bling Empire" cast member Christine Chiu
- Actress Melora Hardin
- YouTuber Olivia Jade Giannulli
- "The Bachelor" star Matt James
- "The Talk" co-host Amanda Kloots
- Actor Martin Kove
- Olympic medalist Suni Lee
- Professional wrestler and reality star Mike "The Miz" Mizanin
- "Real Housewives of Atlanta" cast member Kenya Moore
- Peloton instructor Cody Rigsby
- Actor Brian Austin Green
- Singer and YouTube personality JoJo Siwa
- Professional basketball player and reality star Iman Shumpert
This season will include mainstay judges Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Hough.
The new season premieres in a two hour format September 20th at 8pm on ABC.
- The Most Controversial 'Dancing With the Stars' Contestants of All ... ›
- Our Favorite 'DWTS' Halloween Performances From Over The Years ... ›
- Derek Hough Announces New Las Vegas Production - Celebrity Page ›
- Top 5 DWTS Dances of All Time - Celebrity Page ›