Last night on Dancing With The Stars was Icon Night, and each contestant really channeled iconic music artists from Madonna to Tupac to Queen. Here is what you missed on last night's episode:
After their solo performances came the Dance-off portion of the night and Nev Schulman and his partner got to sit out due to their high scores from last week. Kaitlyn and partner and Justina and partner did a cha cha dance-off to "Telephone" by Lady Gaga ft. Beyonce. Justina and Sasha won. Skai and Nelly and their partners danced a salsa to "The Cup of Life" by Ricky Martin. Skai and Alan won. Lastly, Johnny and A.J. and their partners did a jive dance off to "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" by Wham!. A.J. and Cheryl won.
A.J. McLean & Cheryl Burke and Johnny Weir & Britt Stewart were in the bottom two this week. Carrie Ann Inaba had to make the difficult deciding vote to sent A.J. McLean home despite him winning the jive dance-off against Johnny. Johnny and Britt will continue on in the competition.
- 'Dancing With The Stars' Recap: 80s Night - Celebrity Page ›
- 'Dancing With The Stars' Recap: Villain Night - Celebrity Page ›
- Tyra Banks Will Be The New Host Of 'Dancing With The Stars ... ›
- Derek Hough Joins 'Dancing With The Stars' Judging Panel ... ›
- 'Dancing With The Stars' Recap: 'Double Elimination Night' With A ... ›
- The Most Controversial 'Dancing With the Stars' Contestants of All ... ›