On the new series, Daym Drops travels across all 50 states to find the most tasty towns with the best food.
He ventures to multiple cities, including St. Louis, Savannah, Las Vegas, San Diego and Cleveland, to try out some of the hottest and most popular dishes.
Daym Drops began filming food reviews in his car for his YouTube channel in 2009, and now has become one of the most famous food critics on YouTube.
"When Netflix came in, that was my notary right there for everything I've been doing for the past 11 years on this grind, hustling," Drops said.
Daym Drops also praised a recent Top Chef finalist, Jamie Tran, whom he met on Fresh, Fried, & Crispy.
"She is amazing when it comes to the work she puts in, when it comes to food. Food has to talk to you."
Fresh, Fried, & Crispy is now available to stream on Netflix.
- The 10 Best Romantic Films on Netflix Right Now - Celebrity Page ›
- Celebrity Page ›
- Netflix Debuts Comedic Trailer for 'Never Have I Ever' Season Two ... ›
- netflix - Celebrity Page ›
- Chef José Andrés to Receive Humanitarian Award - Celebrity Page ›
- Fan-Favorite Netflix Show 'Virgin River' Returns For Season Three - Celebrity Page ›