On Thursday, YouTube (virtually) hosted its annual Brandcast Delivered, where projects were announced and pitched. One of those will be a four-part docuseries about the personal life of actress and singer Demi Lovato.
Lovato's second docuseries will show a lot about her personal life. Recently, she has returned to the stage for an emotional performance at the 62nd Grammy awards and sang the national anthem at Super Bowl LIV. Along with these recent feats, the docuseries will also show the darker side of the past three years for Lovato, such as her relapse and drug overdose in July 2018.
In 2017, Michael D. Ratner directed a one hour documentary for YouTube titled Simply Complicated. With over 32 million views, it gave fans a look into the making of Lovato's sixth studio album Tell Me You Love Me while going over her life and career. The documentary showed how she dealt with an eating disorder and bipolar depression. A year later, Lovato was checked into a rehab facility in the summer of 2018.
Lovato's newest documentary will shed light on her comeback and the trying times she has gone through in the past three years.
- Michelle Williams Welcomes Another Baby! - Celebrity Page ›
- Check Out These New Summer Songs From Kim Petras, MAX ... ›
- Rebel Wilson Found BIG A-Listers On The Raya Dating App ... ›
- Latest on Harry & Meghan, The Situation, and Demi Lovato ... ›
- Our Favorite Demi Lovato Music Videos - Celebrity Page ›