Emmy-winner Derek Hough is busier than ever, returning as a judge on Dancing With The Stars and his launching new residency in Las Vegas.
While we love watching Derek dance on tv (and on Instagram) it's clear he's excited to be performing in front a live audience:
"The thing I do best, the thing I love the most is to be on stage live with people and feel that energy... I can't wait, it's going to be fantastic!"
Tonight (September 22) Derek launches his; No Limit Residency at the Venetian Resort in Las Vegas, which will run through November 21st.
The dance show will incorporate new production elements designed for the Sands Showroom as Derek will dance different styles such as salsa, hip hop, ballroom. But Hough won't be alone. He'll share the stage with someone extremely close to him: his longtime girlfriend Hayley Erbert, saying:
"It's gonna be so much fun together and I think it's gonna be fun because people have seen us dancing in our kitchen or in our house and now they can come see us dance live in Vegas."
Last year, Hough had connected digitally with his fans through TikTok, Instagram and YouTube. Fans will now have the opportunity to see him in person at the Las Vegas shows:
"I'm ready to go, the dances are ready to go, the music's all lined up, getting new costumes made. It's all happening."
To purchase tickets or VIP Packages go to DerekHough.com.
- Meet the On-Air Talent of Celebrity Page TV - Celebrity Page ›
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Cast for 30th Season - Celebrity ... ›
- WATCH: Derek Hough Talks With Celebrity Page Fresh Off His ... ›
- Derek Hough Announces New Las Vegas Production - Celebrity Page ›
- The Top Vegas Headliners Celebrate Their Return To The Strip - Celebrity Page ›
- Kristen Stewart Reveals Her Engagement During SiriusXM Interview - Celebrity Page ›
- Derek Hough Tests Positive For COVID-19 - Celebrity Page ›