The Doctors' host Dr. Andrew Ordon recently recovered from coronavirus. He's telling us about his experience with the virus and how he was able to recover.
Dr. Ordon reveals that he got the virus while in Washington for a business trip back in January. He goes on to explain to us how it was the "perfect storm."
"You know you're getting sick and it like, came over me. Headache, sore throat, fever, and chills before that nasty cough."
When he got back home, he isolated himself for a week.
"I was sick, I would say I would categorize it as moderately sick but I got through it."
After self-quarantining, he noted that all of his symptoms started to slowly go away. Although he is now better, he explains how he still wears a mask and takes careful measures to prevent the spread.
"Now is not the time to let my guard down."
Now, Dr. Ordon is thanking those who are on the front lines fighting the coronavirus.
- Coronavirus Updates, Disruptions, and Tips - Celebrity Page ›
- Late Night Shows Return with Broadcasts from Home - Celebrity Page ›
- Idris Elba Provides an Update on his Health - Celebrity Page ›
- Anna Camp Opens Up About Her Battle With Coronavirus - Celebrity Page ›
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson And Family Test Positive For COVID-19 - Celebrity Page ›