It has been 40 years since E.T. made Drew Barrymore a household name at just 7 years old. Now, she's looking forward to celebrating the film's 40-year anniversary with her daughters and, of course, director, Steven Spielberg.
Drew Barrymore shared in an interview with People that she has been planning a celebration for the 40th anniversary of E.T., sharing that she has:
"actually been speaking with Steven Spielberg about it," according to People
The celebration will also include her two daughters, Olive who is 9, and Frankie who is 7, the same age Barrymore was in the film. She talked about Spielberg's relationship with her family, saying,
"He calls my girls who he held when they were babies, and he's known them throughout their lives. I do want to revel in this moment with them and include them and celebrate with Steven. He's a big father figure to me." according to People
Fans of E.T. and Barrymore are excited to see how the anniversary will be celebrated coming this June.
- Terry Crews Apologizes To Gabrielle Union For Not Supporting Her ... ›
- Broadway Is Back, Billie Eilish's Concert Film & CMA Summer Jam ... ›
- CBS announces two new co-hosts for The Talk - Celebrity Page ›
- Denzel Washington's Talks Playing 'Macbeth' - Celebrity Page ›
- Drew Barrymore Joins Howard Stern on Sirius XM - Celebrity Page ›