On Wednesday evening, Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson informed his Instagram followers about COVID-19 hitting home in a heartfelt video message. He, his wife, Lauren, and his two young daughters all tested positive for the virus but are now "on the other side of it" according to the Fast and Furious star.
'The Rock' discussed their path to recovery stating:
"We have isolated ourselves as a family... Lauren and I, we had a rough go... We got through it as a family. We are stronger, we are better, we did it together."
Lauren and 'The Rock' contracted COVID-19 from family friends and faced severe challenges with the virus. Their children, ages two and four, only had a mild sore throat but quickly recovered.
He implores his followers to follow certain safety measures to mitigate the virus.
To learn more about the coronavirus pandemic, including how to protect yourself and those around you, check out the CDC website.
- Gov. Cuomo Calls on Chris Rock, Rosie Perez to Promote ... ›
- Anna Camp Opens Up About Her Battle With Coronavirus - Celebrity ... ›
- Judi Evans Gives Details On Her Battle With Coronavirus ... ›
- Dr. Ordon Explains How He Recovered From Coronavirus ... ›
- Dwayne Johnson Delivers Powerful Message Regarding ... ›