https://t.co/8pKdgCXY1z— Ellen DeGeneres (@Ellen DeGeneres)1607619686.0
DeGeneres took to Twitter to share her update with the world. The star wrote:
"Hi Everyone, I want to let you all know that I have tested positive for Covid-19. Fortunately, I'm feeling fine right now. Anyone who has been in close contact with me has been notified, and I am following all proper CDC guidelines. I'll see you all again after the holidays. Please stay healthy and safe. Love, Ellen."
As of now, Degeneres has not given any updates on whether her positive test result will conflict with filming the rest of season 18 of The Ellen DeGeneres Show. We are wishing Ellen a speedy recovery!
- Ellen DeGeneres and Wife Portia de Rossi Purchase $49 Million ... ›
- Ellen DeGenerous Prepares To Resume Show and Address ... ›
- Ellen DeGeneres Addresses Work Culture To Staff In Open Letter ... ›
- The 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' Is Under Investigation For Workplace ... ›
- Dr. Drew Tests Positive For COVID-19 - Celebrity Page ›