Good things take time to be made and an ongoing pandemic tends to slow things down. Warner Bros. announced that Elvis Presley's biographical movie is set to be released in Summer of 2022. The film was initially set to be released November 2021.
Austin Butler is set to portray the famous singer of the '60s, whereas Tom Hanks, who famously tested positive for COVID last year, will play his cryptic manager Tom Parker. The untitled movie will explore the way their relationship unfolded from Presley's early years of success to becoming a renown star worldwide.
Names of other stars include Olivia DeJonge; Gary Clark, Jr., Yola, Shonka Dukureh, Shannon Sanders, Lenesha Randolph, Jordan Holland, Kelvin Harrison Jr. and Alton Mason.
But to see them all on screen, we'll just have to wait a little longer.
For more movie rumors and news, click here.
- Tom Hanks Returns To Australia, Where He Contracted COVID-19 ... ›
- Tom Hanks Stars in the New Western 'News of the World' - Celebrity ... ›
- Our Top 5 Tom Hanks Performances - Celebrity Page ›
- Austin Butler to Star as Elvis Presley in Baz Luhrmann's Untitled ... ›
- Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker Spend Valentines Day Together ›