Emma Roberts revealed her pregnancy through a post on instagram late last night. Roberts and her boyfriend Garrett Hedlund can be seen joyfully lounging on the couch with an already showing baby bump.
This is the first the actress has done to publicly acknowledge the news. Her caption reading: "Me...and my two favorite guys 💙💙" further confirming the couple will be having a boy! Robert's boyfriend, Garrett, also works as an actor and is well known for his early roles in Eragon and Tron: Legacy.
Roberts, who is known for countless starring roles in television and film, was previously engaged to American Horror Story co-star Evan Peters before their split in 2019.
Roberts had been noticeably laying low for the start of the year as well as staying in quarantine in response to the pandemic.
Roberts recently stepped out for a coffee date in LA with friend Kristen Stewart though she covered her baby bump with a heavy jacket. Other stars such as American Horror Story co-star, and recent mom, Lea Michele sent sweet messages to Roberts over Instagram. Michele wrote:
"You will be the greatest mama. I love you Em! Boy moms together."
Roberts and Hedlund have yet to announce a due date. Congrats to the happy couple!
- Changes coming to The Oscars and The Bachelor - Celebrity Page ›
- HGTV's 'Hot Mess House' Has The Clutter Tips We Need - Celebrity ... ›
- Inside Story: American Horror Story - Celebrity Page ›
- celebrity-news - Celebrity Page ›
- Emma Roberts Pregnancy Led to Instagram Battle With Her Mom - Celebrity Page ›